Thursday, January 31, 2008

sweet memory 30

sweet memory 30
hello people!!!
hahas...
i didnt update yesterday but got something 'bout yesterday...
I WAS FASTING!!!
AND I ACTUALLY SUCCEDED!!!
hahas...
at first i thought i sure cannot resist the temptation lohh...
but...
I DID!!!
& when it was time to eat...
it was so super nice can...
ARHH!!!
ohh yahh, thanks to Jasmine, Xin Tian , Clara & Dione for fasting with me during recess yesterday^^
THANK YOU PEOPLE^^
hahas...
and i tink i'll be bringing 1 frend to church tis week bahh...
but i going for sunday service instead of saturday cause my frend can onlii make it on sunday...
sadd...
I WANNE BE IN THE 1ST SERVICE ON SATURDAY!!!
but my mother wont allow lohh...
sigh...
ohh yahh!!!
i got my "house" today...
i'm in cooke/blue house...
I DUN WAN LAHH!!!
I WAN CAGE BROWN OR TOLLEY!!!
ARHH!!!
i wanted to be in green or red...
but...
I'M IN BLUE!!!
wadd de???
but blue is the best house in my school leii^^
hahas...
some people are kinda jealous...
hahas...^^
and yesterday's geography paper was damn easii can???
to tink i spend 3h studying!!!
arhh...
but dunno whether can score full marks leii...
sigh...
have to wait for results...
sigh...
and yesterday's training was so super boring can...
they talk and talk and talk lohh...
wadd de???
okay...
aniiwaiies...
these 2 days is not bad...
and...
CELLGROUP AT CHERYL'S HOUSE TOMORROW!!!
cant wait man!!!
hahas...
lucky 2moro dun nid to go in uniform...
YAY!!!
hahas...
cause cca havent started yet...
so...
cyas people^^

No comments: