Friday, January 25, 2008

sweet memory 26

sweet memory 26
yo people!!!
hahas... now it's 'bout 10.45am...
i know wadd all you people are thinking...
(except for people in SMSS lahh!!!)
why she in school can blog de???
urmm... cause today something super happened!!!
my school's underground water pipe burst!!!
how can it be super rite??? no water leii!!!
but it is actually a blessing in disguise...
cause the toilet cannot flush, and no water...
MY SCHOOL LET US GO HOME AT 8.30AM!!!!
yupps!!! 8.30AM!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOTS!!!
hahas...
nice rite???
we juzz went to school, say the pledge and stuff den go home!!!
which also means...
TIS WEEK NO HOMEWORK AGAIN!!!!
WOOTS AGAIN!!!^^
hahas... are you jealous???
i know you're jealous, dun nid to hide^^
den after school let us off...
a whole bunch of frends and i went to mac for breakfast
den we kept taking pictures...
(sry, cause in uniform cannot show... school rule... but if you wanne see, ask me^^)
den i'm home now!!!
whee....
maybe next week also no school leii!!!
nice rite???
hahas...
ohh yahh...
something else happened tis week....
MY CHINESE TEST!!!
my chinese test was damn difficult lohh!!!
I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA FAIL FOR SURE!!!
but...
I DIDN'T!!!!
in fact, i did quite well^^
so far...
i got 16/20!!!
gd rite???
PRAISE THE LORD MAN!!!
hahas...
wont die le^^
hahas...
and...
I WANNE PUT BRACES LAHH!!!!
all my frends but leii!!!
den teeth all so nice...
I WANT ALSO LAHH!!!
NOT FAIR!!!
THEY HAVE I DUN HAVE!!!!
ARHH!!!!
I SHALL BEG MY PARENTS FOR IT!!!!!
ARHH!!!!
sat and sun is coming!!!!
cg and church!!!
cant wait...^^
going to enjoy my "holiday" liao....
cyas^^

No comments: