Monday, January 14, 2008

sweet memory 18

sweet memory 18
yo people!!!
i'm like taking out time to blog...
but i finished all my homework liao...
at least...
okay...
i'll be offically annouced dead 2moro...
MY MOTHER THREW MY SAMSUI WOMAN WORKSHEET AWAY!!!
so gonna die...
sigh...
lucky juzz now class got write down, if not...
den...
today science's class was B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!
i ALMOST fell asleep again...
and not onlii me wanted to sleep, everyone around me wants to sleep too!!!
tat proves tat the one who haves a prob is the science's teacher, NOT ME!!!
sigh...
chinese dance actually asked me to join the CCA...
BUT I CANT EVEN DO A SPILT LOHH!!!
so not gonna join lohh...
not my thing....
I'M JOINING GIRLS' BRIGADE!!!
the best uniform group ever!!!
hahas....
now i gotto finish the rest of my homework befor my mother starts throwing my homework again!!!
bye-bye!!!

No comments: