Friday, January 11, 2008

sweet memory 17

sweet memory 17
hello people!!!!!!!
there is finally someone else who is reading my blog other den cg members...
which are my dearest frends from SMSS 1e5!!!
love them all verii verii much=DDD
but also still love my cg members!!!
hahas....
and to sze lin aka monitress...
i cant tag at your blog so i'm saying it here
i didnt steal your jacket lohh!!!!
i "borrowed" it from you leii!!!
and i dun have a jacket...
cause my mother was like going on 'bout how much money she spent on my sec school...
---end---
okay...
now back...
i'm like the assistant monitress now...
umm....
honestly, nothing special lahh!!!
but i wanne be prefect!!!!
can get like super lot of cca points lohh...
so being a asst. monitress is like my 1st step to success:)))
school is starting to give homework liao!!!
sadd... super sadd...
now cannot update my blog as much liao...
sigh...
i had my 1st D&T lesson today...
is damn boring can???
the teacher got cannot speak properly lohh!!!
anii more question he say any question more...
i'm like "your english not gd still want to teach us arhh???"
den he goes on and on and on 'bout laughing...
wadd laughing is a bad habit but it is gd for your health...
i'm like wth???
sigh...
i thought i was going to like D&T leii....
now, FORGET IT MAN!!!!
i gotto go do my science project liao...
if not monday science teacher going to talk until i sleep again...
cyas!!!=DDD

No comments: