Friday, January 18, 2008

sweet memory 23

sweet memory 23
hey people!!!
hahas...
today we finished school at 'bout 1.30pm...
some more tis week no homework!!!
yay!!!
so got time to change my blogskin...
hahas...
tis skin is dark...
verii dark...
hahas...
nice rite???
i saw like few hundreds and thousands of blogskin but i onlii liked tis one!!!
hahas...
school was like quite okok today lahh...
today finally met my P.E teacher...
he's quite fierce lahh...
but quite ok too...
hahas...
tis year we're gonna learnt basketball skills...
dunno is happy or sad...
sigh...
den maths my teacher went for some kinda meeting so my IH teacher came instead...
got work to do, but finished in class le^^
D&T was as boring as ever!!!
my teacher is like....
dunno how to describe him lahh!!!
sigh...
den had assembly...
I LOVE CHAPEL MAN!!!
hahas...
today we had like a purcassion( dunno how to spell) band in our school...
the drums they play is like damn cool lohh...
now i feel like learning the drums!!!
hahas...
father sure wont allow de lohh...
sigh...
tats all for today so far...
cya people^^

No comments: