Tuesday, March 18, 2008

sweet memory 55

sweet memory 55
hello:)))
updating at a super late time again...
guess its my custom now tat my father is not at home:)))
hahas...
1st day of term 2...
sianzz....
change time table...
3 periods of D&T and den art...
can die lohh...
sianzz....
den today suddenly got maths...
scare me...
thank god i brought my books:)))
hahas...
& i managed to get an A1 for the 1st history test of term 2...
YAYS!!
hahas...
den during science crapping with sze lin & lynette again...
hahas...
den never do work...
hahas...
den ms ow came in & started nagging...
super sianzz lohh...
okay nvm...
NO HOMEWORK TODAY!!!
except chinese which hand up on thursday:)))
hahas...
changed my blogskin twice today...
from fahrenheit to tis valentine's skin...
nothing to do...
hahas...
gotta go sleep now...
bye bye:)))

No comments: