Monday, March 3, 2008

sweet memory 47

sweet memory 47
heys peeps:)))
hahas...
went to church yesterday...
F.I.R was nice:)))
and the preeching was nice too...
you gotta start out as a servant to get authority...
nice:))) the nicest one i've heard tis year:)))
hahas...
den went to catch "L change the world" with Gui Min, Jasmine & Xintian...
SUPER DUPER NICE:))))))))))))))))))
if you have not watch it... YOU SHOULD!!!
even if you have not watch the 1st & 2nd serials...
you'll still understand:)))(juzz like me!!!)
and its super duper nice!!!
GO WATCH!!!
hahas...
today got like most of my CA1 results baack...
its not verii gd but not so bad...
hahas...
got A1 for maths...
shocking rite???
i know...
A2 for english and IH...
1 more percent to an A1 for IH leii!!!
super pissed...
but nvm... i'll work harder the next time:)))
B4 for science...
okay... my science juzz sucks, I KNOW!!!
i SHOULD listen in class & i've tried... but...
okay nvm
my science also have same case as IH...
1 more percent to a B3!!!
ARHH!!!
why is ALWAYS short of one???!!!
SO SUPER PISSED!!!
ARHH!!!
nvm...
I'LL WORK SUPER MUCH HARDER THE NEXT TIME!!!
muahahahahahahaha...
okay nvm...
piano was super tiring...
dunno why i even told my father to let me learn in the 1st place
takes up so super much time lohh!!!
but aniiwaiies, finishing soon le...
so... JIAYOUS!!!
hahas...
quite a number of homework today...
so gotta go start doing le...
cyas:)))
[ SPECIAL NOTE TO SZELIN:)))]
EII!!!
dun emo le lahh!!!
be take verii super, high person!!!
tat side of you is more lovable:)))
hahas...
you wont "recover" so fast, tat i know...
but waddever happens...
i'll be here okay???
(OKAY...I'M NOT LES... DUN EVEN TINK 'BOUT IT!!!)
but...
juzz keep smiling okay???
its healthier...
and you can get better results:))))))))))))
hahas...
HOPING TO SEE YOU WITH A SMILE 2MORO MORNING IN SCHOOL!!!
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(like tat^^)
JIAYOUS MONITRESS!!!
hahas...
BYE BYE:)))

No comments: