Thursday, March 6, 2008

sweet memory 50

sweet memory 50
hey all:)))
today sports day was...
CANCELLED!!!
CAUSE OF THE RAIN!!!
ARHH!!!
SO SADD YA KNOW???!!!
ARHH!!!
was really looking forward to the cheerleading from my house
but apparently, I CANT SEE IT LAHH!!!
ARHH!!!!
so sadd...
super duper sadd...
sigh...
& some more tis is the 1st year of sports day in sec school leii!!!
& I MISSED IT!!!
ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
& they cancelled it... CANCELLED!!!
i rather have it postponed...
I WANT IT POSTPONED!!!
but today some nice stuff happened:)))
i managed to bond with people from my class:)))
like lynnette & shamini...
they are like super nice people:)))
hahas...
& we managed to beg crystal to buy a manga:)))
it looks super nice lahh!!!
den xintian, lynnette & me were like begging her...
hahas...
so... NOW THE BOOK'S WITH MUA:)))
hahas...
so fun...
& another gd thing is they let us off early again:)))
at 9am...
but we were onlii let off at 10am cause we had to take the bus back to school...
den went for bubble tea & ate nasi lemak...
THANKS XINTIAN FOR THE NASI LEMAK:)))
hahas...
and i'm home now:)))
gonna finish ALL my homework today...
cyas:)))

No comments: