Saturday, February 23, 2008

sweet memory 41

sweet memory 41
hey people:)
school was so urmm... yesterday...
so super lot of homework lohh!!!
cannot stand school liao...
but still enjoy the time i have with my friends^^
they are all so super nice lohh!!!
hahas...
but missing my pri school friends lots...
it feels like i cannot trust anybody...
sometimes nid a great big hug from my friends...
thought of sec school friends, but i could not feel the friendship i have as strongly as wadd i felt in pri school...
missing people in my pri school sooooooooooo much...
den in cg, lots of stuff happened...
some friendship probs...
feel like there is no real friendship on earth...
maybe there is onlii 1 between me and god...
but never to someone on earth...
maybe people like cheryl & rachel will make verii gd people to talk to...
but after wadd has happened, dunno whether to believe people liao...
but keeping it to myself really will make me kinda "naughty"
sigh...
super emo today...
dunno 2moro go church how...
sigh...
but everything should be alright now bahh...
but dun tink i can have trust in people like how i did last time...
well...
tis is a super emo entry...
gtg do homework le...
bye^^

No comments: