Saturday, February 9, 2008

sweet memory 33

sweet memory 33
MY BIRTHDAY TIS YEAR IS OVER!!!!!!!
ARHH!!!
NOW I GOTTA WAIT FOR ANOTHER YEAR...
WADD DE???
but i guess everybody's like tat...
so i gotta have PATIENCE!!!
PATIENCE!!! PATIENCE!!!
okay... i dun have anii...
sigh...
i'm lame...
super lame can???
sigh...
ohh yahh!!!
i had a great day today man!!!
celebrated my birthday with my 6G frends!!!
they change super lot man...
but they are still the frends i love^^
went ice-skating...
I KNOW HOW TO SKATE LE!!!
WHOOTS!!!
hahas... damn fun^^
and i met Gui Min in the ice-skating rink too...
(i know some of the people in SMSS are jealous>.<>
okay...
den went to my grandmother's house for CNY again...
sianzzz...
i almost slept den mother came and scold me...
sigh...
den play cards lohh...
wadd else???
won $3...
really stupid, i know...
den came home and practice piano...
I'M SO SUPER SICK OF PIANO CAN???
sigh...
cant wait to take my grade 8 exam...
den dun nid to practice liao...
hahas...
den came and blog lohh...
ohh yahh, i linked everyone liao...
my RGPS , SMSS and w3o0 frends...
if i missed anyone of you, juzz let me know by tagging...
i'll link you ASAP^^
2moro nite gonna bury myself in homework...
so i dun tink i'll blog 2moro...
ohh yahh!!!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!
holidays ending liao...
enjoy it while you still can...
cyas^^

No comments: