Thursday, February 7, 2008

sweet memory 32

sweet memory 32
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!
WHOOTS!!!
hahas...
so everybody enjoying your holidays???
i'm enjoying mine^^
and later can get ang pao^^
hahas...
ohh yahh...
went back to my primary school yesterday...
I SAW MOST OF MY FRENDS!!!!!!
ARHH!!!
we all in different uniform leii...
so funnii...
my mummy went to RGS...
so smart horr???
den got like super lot of people go RGS lohh...
makes me feel like a loser...
sigh...
2moro going out to celebrate my birthday^^
whees...
super happy can???
hahas...
yesterday's reunion dinner was quite ok lahh...
my cousins were like playing hide and seek...
den i was there laughing and laughing...
hahas...
den had to entertain a whole lot of questions...
it was quite ok^^
hahas...
ok people...
go enjoy your holidays^^
CYAS=DDD

No comments: