Sunday, August 23, 2009

stones

service was awesome!(:
though heard before, but i still enjoyed it lots^^

"in the name of satan i bind you jesus"
HAHAHA :P
how cute can my pastor get?(:
happy birthday pastor!

so anyway, after service went for Jiasheng's birthday party.
ate, play, fellowship(:
something i havent done for a v long time._.
i'll be lying if i said i didnt miss w3002ndgen><
ohwells, the only thing constent in life is changes(:
heh.

today in church sang the song "For Janelle"
this girl in church, called Janelle (obviously-.-) has cancer
sounds quite terrible._.
but when we sang that song, i reminded of God's love for me
ever since young, i know he's there
and i've been drifting apart from him, i know.
im going back to my first love(:
its a promise i make, and will stay faithful too

Jesus loves me, calls me his own
Jesus loves me, he makes me whole
Jesus loves me, heart overflow
it is well, it is well with my soul

No comments: