Saturday, August 8, 2009

RADIATE!

whees~~
this song rocks ftw!^^
haha, nice right nice right?(:
kay, we were mad over this song today. at least for Rach and me:P
change blogsong to it^^
NICE!><
hahahahaha.
kay, today nothing much.
as yknow, my saturday is reserved for service!^^
morning, cgm den went for service.
TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY BECAUSE TMR IS NATIONAL DAY!:D
HAHAHAH, fun^^
and also ofc cause its Michelle's birthday luh!^^
heh.
kay, i've got nothing else to blog:/
RADIATE!(:

Radiate by City Harvest Church!(:

My soul satellite is telling me
Someone's watching over me (eh eh eh)
Closer than my heart

Beating to eternity
Heaven's sound of symphony (eh eh eh)
Sing Your majesty

My heart, emitting Your love

Radiate yeah
Shining with Your light and glory
We will radiate yeah
And the world will see your beauty
Our lives forever will shine with You

Sing out tonight
We call the name of Jesus
Sing out tonight
We lift Your praises higher

/edited.
On this day of your life, Kiana, we believe God wants you to know...
... that every little part of you is magical.

Yes, even the parts that hurt, even the ones that are feeling disease right now. It's alright to love what is in pain. More than alright, that's exactly where your love is needed the most. So why not touch that part that hurts and smile at it, at yourself through it, and whisper: ''I love you.''

this application is prolly the best there ever is on fb(:
its just so accurate.

No comments: