Saturday, September 20, 2008

im gonna change((:

cgm & service today.
i enjoyed it((:
hahaha.
i realized that i really should change my attitude when im in church.
like wadd im thinking and stuff, cause we're to be God-like yeahh?
so i wanne thank Joyce & Jiayu for praying for me just now.
giving me a bigggggg wake up call,
I LOVE YOU GUYS MANY MANY((:
cgm was all praying & stuff, no sharing of the word.
service was impactfull too.
the qualities of a son.
yeahh.
after that went to study with rachel & joel.
THANK YOU RACH FOR THE WATER BABIES((:
hahaha.
turns out joel's & my textbooks are mostly the same, so can study((:
hahaha.
studied until 815? den when to check on phones.
hahaha.
i had fun today.
whees~~~
thursday im gonna get a new phone((:
friday there's AGE((:
sunday is mich's ROm((:
NEXT WEEK IS GONNA BE FUN(((:
but there's also the bad):
english compo on tuesday
chinese papers on friday.
sighhh.
exams starting, everyone jiayous yeahh?
JIAYOUS! GOD BLESS((:

No comments: