Monday, September 15, 2008

firstly i wanne thank some people.
JOANNE, XINTIAN, SARAHKHOO, MINDY & MANY MORE
for being there for me today((:
today was one of the worst day of sec school life ever for me.
i hope it'll be the last.
the people whom i thought wasnt really nice started being super nice to me.
i felt guilty, even though i knew something.
or should i say im feeling guilty towards both.
i dun wanne let one down cause i know that their my friends,
but at the same time, i dont know how to reject people's kindness towards me.
it might not be real, yeahh, but wadd could i do?
i know im in the wrong, really wrong this time, i tried my best to settle it but i failed.
maybe staying in riverside might have been better.
maybe going to st.mary's might also have been better.
this is the choice i've made, it might be wrong, might be correct. i dunno.
but at least i know ive made really good friends.
they have gone through the same situation as me, they know how im feeling. i really wanne thank this 2 people((: you guys are the best.
but well, ive decided to stay in st.marg's.
waddever the future is for me.
maybe a loner? my own group of friends? or going back to them.
i really dunno.
but all i know now is i gotta be strong, at least until tmr.
cause God is here with me((:
& this IS part of live, i guess everyone would go through this.
waddever the outcome is tmr, i'll stay strong((:
& i hope joanne & xintian will be strong too yeahh?
im here for you guys((: always remember!
as for her. ive never thought of leaving your clique.
im not & will never.
i love every single one of you there.
i was afraid of losing you people, why would i give your up?
your might hate me now, i dunno, but i still love you all, serious.
so i guess everything will have an answer tmr, or at least i hope so.
im sorry to those whom are affected by this matter today.
my apologies.

No comments: