Saturday, May 24, 2008

sweet memory 89

sweet memory 89
I'M STILL ALIVE!
hahas.
went to collect report book today.
sigh.
my position SUCKS lahh.
i'm not gonna say my position here,
come ask me if you want:)))
anyways,
english, B3 (expected...)
higher chinese, B4 (i got highest in class okay?)
mathematics, A1 (my one and only)
science, B3 (THANK GOD!)
geography, A2 (another A:D)
D&T, B3
art, C6 (terrible huh?! i totally cant be bothered. wait till you know my mark:D)
so this is it.
terrible rite?!
ms ow was proud of my higher chinese though
i got highest in class:)))
hahas.
my art mark is..... 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahas.
cool huh?!
1st time leii.
THANKS GOD father didnt scold,
cause my WHOLE ENTIRE family's art SUCKS CAN?!
hahas.
even my mum's and dad's art sucks too.
they cant say ANYTHING:)))
hahas.
ms ow say tat i'm a gd speaker:)))
& i ALWAYS hand in my work on time:)))
hahas.
i thought she would say something super badd to my parents, but yeahh.
hahas,
my mother totally cant be bothered about the meeting lahh.
hahas.
she was like "you say must come rite?"
den ms ow "yeahh, thanks for coming"
hahas.
could tell tat ms ow was shocked.
& my mother told me "now i know why you feel like sleeping in class"
hahas.
my mother was super funny lahh.
hehes.
den went for lunch at crystal jade with mummy:)))
YUM YUM!
hahas.
den came home and SLEPT!
hehes.
den now the com.
hehes.
SERVICE & CGM 2MORO.
HAHAS.

No comments: