Thursday, May 8, 2008

sweet memory 77

sweet memory 77
school was great today:)))
hahas.
got my chinese and maths test back.
maths:21/30, 24/30. total: 45/60(A1)
chinese:40/50(A1)
hahas.
2 A1's in a day.
i'm i like a genius or wadd?
hahas.
i'm too ego.
sigh.
but its the truth rite?
hahas.
ms ow scolded our class though.
some stupid cleanliness prob.
stupid.
whenever she wants the class to speak up,
and no one does it.
why does she do?
call the class com.
arhh!
i got enough of her lahh.
arhh!
science was juzz seeing the presentation.
quite okay.
except for the worms thingy.
totally sick can.
omg.
P.E was the best:)))
ran 2.4
when i did the practice thingy.
18+min.
but i believed myself tis time.
and even though my target was 16min.
I GOT A TIME OF 15.55MIN!
WHOOTS!
HAHAS.
3 ARCHIEVEMENTS IN A DAY.
I'M SOOOOOOOOO A GENIUS:)))
but after the 2.4, was very sick.
wanted to faint le lohh.
sigh.
was super duper weak.
den my leg...
okay nvm.
thanks lynette for the help though:)))
YOU'RE SUPER NICE:)))
and szelin also.
help me buy drink & bring me to a table
even though you were fooling me.
hahas.
mr tan and ms siao leaving liao.
sigh.
mindy say she is gonna cry 2moro.
i'm scared i'll cry too.
sigh.
anyways, after higher chinese today.
went to macs:)))
THANKS CRYSTAL FOR THE TREAT:)))
hahas.
and cause mr tan say tat if me get above A2
he'll give us a treat.
I ATE 2 APPLE PIES TODAY:)))
hahas.
I'M GROWING SUPER DUPER FAT CAN.
OMG!
going for camp next fri, sat and sun.
I MISS MY JUNIORS:)))
LOTS & LOTS OF THEM!
ARHH!
hahas.
SGP this sat.
hahas.
gonna go for CIP hours.
i love all the cute children there:)))
hahas.
science test 2moro.
sigh.
i'll like juzz fail science lahh.
sigh.
mothers day is coming.
BRING YOUR MOTHER TO CHURCH:)))

No comments: