Sunday, April 13, 2008

sweet memory 63

sweet memory 63
updating really late at nite.
well... before i continue, juzz wanne saw a big
THANKS to joachim for helping me do my homework:)))
THANKS!!!
hahas...
finished ALL my homework tis week.
nice:)))
hahas...
gotta print the CME bonus point thingy out though.
nvm...
aniiwaiies, had a verii nice time in church, cgm and school,
the past 2 days.
went for the prefects commendation on friday.
the green jacket was soooooooo nice tat made me green with envy.
its like super nice lahh.
I WANNE BE A PREFECT TOO!!!
hahas...
the pastor tat was preeching there was soooooooo super boring lahh.
we were all like sleeping???
hahas...
den cgm at nite was nice nice nice:)))
michelle told us tho write something by asking God.
we did not know who the person tat wrote the thing for us 
or the person we were writing for.
juzz pure writing.
i seriously did not know wadd to write, 
so i juzz wrote wadd i thought was right.
but the person tat wrote to me was nice:)))
the person told me to work hard for wadd i wanne achieve.
& i will succeed under God's guidence and remindered me tat
God remembers me and love me with a verse, Nehemiah 13:14
THANKS LOTS TO THE PERSON:)))
even though i do not know who the person is, 
but is was verii encouraging, cause i thought of 
giving up something tat i wanne achieve liao, 
but NOT ANYMORE:)))
hahas...
den service today was gd too:)))
talk about praying and the importance of it.
nice nice nice:)))
hahas...
2moro going to see condominium with my family.
i seriously dun wanne move house.
but, well...
1E5 & 1E2 GOING FOR NETBALL COMPETITION TIS MONDAY:)))
YAYS!!!
hahas...
SMSS vs Singapore Sports School
GO ST.MARG'S!!!
hahas...

No comments: