Monday, April 7, 2008

sweet memory 61

sweet memory 61
today school was B-O-R-I-N-G!!!
as usual...
chinese was urmm... my napping time???
hahas...
science test was like cmi... B4 leii!!!
sianzzz
den english was juzz doing tests.
so super difficult can???
ohmygosh
maths is still my fav subject:)))
got an A1 for my test again:)))
hahas...
MATHS ROXX MY LIFE LAHH!!!
hahas...
i use to hate maths and love chinese in pri school.
no its like totally different???
hahas...
after school got piano lessons.
waited for teacher like 20min???
fell asleep on the piano.
hahas...
going for some piano concert on 25th april.
cause my teacher said it was gd, my father say i gotta go.
wadd kinda logic is tat lahh???
urmm...
hahas...
LOTS AND LOTS OF HOMEWORK STACKING UP MANZZ!!!
I'M TOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAZY TO DO MY HOMEWORK!!!
arhh!!!
but i'm gonna finish it!!!
MUST FINISH!!!
if not...
hahas...

No comments: