Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I NEH GO SCHOOL AGAIN!
hahaha.
this time not on purpose one okay?
i mean, i didnt even know luh!
my WHOLE ENTIRE family overslept:X
den i woke up at about 9? den realized i was late for school.
superrrrrrrrrrrrrrr late:X
so wells, dun bother going already(:
hahaha.
but UNFORTUNATELY, my parents made me wash the toilet><
apparently cause of the channel8 show yesterday, sighhh.
i anyhow wash(: just use water spray spray spray!
hahaha.
well, im not afriad of ghost anymore, cause of the prayers i made last night(:
I PRAYED FOR IVIE AND LYNNETTE ALSO OKAY?!
i thought they were gonna be scared, so pray also.
but no matter wad, REMEMBER GOD IS ALWAYS HERE YEAH? HE WILL HELP YOU FIGHT AND DEMONS AWAY! AND HE ALWAYS WINS(:
hahaha, funnnnn.
i feel my faith slowly coming back, IM HAPPY(:
hahaha.
i enjoy praying now(:
whees.
i lifted ALL my problems to God yesterday night, and it really does work(:
so turn to the Lord if you need help yeah? HE'S ALWAYS THINKING OF YOU!
hahaha, i feel holy><
hahaha.
oh, THANK YOU JOYCE! ILY LOTS(:
she got me 2 tickets for lollipop's concert in november(:
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I CANT WAIT!
thanks once again(:
im gonna enjoy my "holiday" now,
byeeee(:

No comments: