Tuesday, June 24, 2008

sweet memory 101

HELLO(:
school was TORTURING/FUNNY TODAY(:
Mindy started talking with the american accent.
den YOU'RE SO HOT became YOU'RE SO HARD.
hahas.
& YOU'RE SO COLD became YOU'RE SO COW.
hahas.
laugh until stomach pain lahh!
hahas.
den Mindy said it to ms ow.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
but got TORTURED by szelin though.
HAND FULL OF SCARS LEII!
slapping is fun(:
SHE'S RETARTED!
& MINDY WILL BE SOON(:
hahas.
i'm beginning to LOVE school.
cause i dun wanne see my parents at home now.
THE ONLY PLACE I CAN REALLY BE MYSELF IS IN SCHOOL(:
now that there's no more cgm & service for me):
sigh.
i'm trying to get myself to talk to my parents kkaes?
but its hard.
LEARNING JOURNEY 2MORO.
PETATON THIS SAT.
hehes.
anyways, made a new friendtest.
GO DO!
hahas.
i'm bored.

No comments: